Saturday, April 14, 2007

Interesting clues....

I'm not generally one who clings to belief structures or the interpretations of others. I don't believe a book or scroll will give you the answers...but I do pay attention to everything that comes through my reality.
Reality...from the very beginning, has had a lot of constant symbols (The Bible is an example) that practically scream for your attention. These symbols are made important by their age mostly...and since we are not trying to learn new things but rather remember things we already know...history is a good place to look for clues that we have left ourselves.

With this in mind I find the Mayan Calender very interesting. I may not agree with many of the interpretations people have made from this calender but I definitely recognize it's "historical" accuracy and the fact that it seems to be describing the "pattern of consciousness" that is unfolding. The calender itself is attempting to describe the organized steps of creation...not specifically, but in general terms. Recently I stumbled across a video seminar given by Ian Lungold on Mayanmajix.com and thought that you, the reader, might be interested in checking it out. If anything, it's an interesting subject.

2003 Seminar
DVD PART 1
DVD PART 2
DVD PART 3

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

I just finished watching the first two hours. All I can say is WOW! I've learned a lot from watching this. I'm saving the second part for tomorrow. Thanks for posting this.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Mark said...

Sounds very interesting. I look forward to finding the time to watch and asorb these videos. Thanks for the links!

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's baby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

God, being, one, reality, unity, mind, duality, consciousness, awareness, spiritual, concepts, time, perception, choice, enlightenment, memory, space, insight, experience, I am, eternal, infinite, life, death, dreams, reality, imagination

Website Counter